Barkers & Mittens Dog Park
CALL OR WHATSAPP US NOW: 5000 7330
Doha's First OFF-LEASH Dog Park
Opening Hours: 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. daily - we are open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Fridays. (If the Dog Park is temporarily closed, come to our shop and we will open it up for you.). Hours will change when the weather cools a bit :)
We are always looking for volunteers to help out at the Dog Park. We don't charge for entry to the Park, so the more help we can get the better. Full training given (with a certificate), t-shirt, cap and bag provided. Only genuine and confident dog lovers need apply. Call 5000 7330 now to express interest.
Knowing that there is nowhere in Doha to allow your dogs to safely run free, Barkers & Mittens has rented a plot of land in Al Bidda Park and built a state-of-the-art dog park facility.
Entry is completely FREE OF CHARGE.
No appointment required - KINDLY NOTE that we operate on a first come, first enter basis - on busy days we will restrict numbers of dogs entering the park, and will limit park time to 20 minutes each please.
Located right next door Barkers & Mittens' shop in Al Bidda Park, Doha.
Welcome to Doha's first ever off-leash Dog Park by Barkers & Mittens. Come and enjoy responsibly with your dogs in leafy Al Bidda Park.
- Free access to the Dog Park for all
- Pooh bags provided free of charge
- Free fresh Nestle drinking water for the dogs - for hygienic reasons, PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN DOG BOTTLE OR BOWL (if you don't have one, we offer them for sale at the Park)
- Rules based entry system - please play responsibly.
- Fully managed and staffed by Barkers & Mittens professional staff.
- 1.8 metre high fence custom built on the exterior perimeter of the Park.
- Secure entry with double gated safety pen (to control access and exit)
- Dedicated area for small /medium dogs
- Dedicated area for larger dogs
- Forts and other agility equipment provided
- Benches for parents to sit whilst their dogs play
- Cleaned throughout the day.
Click here for the DOG PARK RULES.